Bachelor of Business Administration or BBA is one of the most popular bachelor degree programmes after class XII. The BBA course is the gateway to numerous job opportunities in a plethora of sectors like Marketing, Education, Finance, Sales, and Government to name just a few. Here are some important highlights of the BBA program/degree that you should know about:
- The 3-year professional undergraduate course in Business Management is open to students from all the three streams: Science, Arts and Commerce.
- The BBA course offers knowledge and training in management and leadership skills to prepare them for managerial roles and entrepreneurship.
- BBA can be pursued in correspondence mode.
- There are various BBA specialisations one can choose from such as
- Human Resource Management
- Sales & Marketing
- Information Technology
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a three year long professional post-graduate programme for candidates wanting to delve deeper into the world of computer application development with the help of learning modern programming language. The programme is a blend of both theoretical and practical knowledge. An MCA degree endows students’ an opportunity to work with tools meant to develop better and faster applications.
FOR MORE DETAILS CALL ON THIS NUMBER :-