Why need DIT Diploma?
- The arena of Information Technology provides heaps of jobs opportunities to fresher and those have experience. Many IT companies hire computer professionals in bulk every year. Today IT industry has catapulted into a much developed and innovative field that includes modern technologies like bioinformatics, global information system, large scale databases and cloud computing.
- Diploma in Information Technology (DIT) is one of the most coveted programs in the country. DIT offers numerous lucrative offers to students in the software industry.
- The main aim of DIT is to develop students with a strong, broad-based education in computing as a scientific and technological discipline. In this programme, students will gain an appreciation of the foundations of computation, an understanding of the structure of web designing languages and the skills to put these concepts and technologies into practice.
- The program equips students with the technical knowledge required for IT industry. This program develops the skills and understanding of students in IT based applications. An IT aspirant should thoroughly understand the concepts of computer programming, operating systems, internet and multimedia. This program also enhances the interpersonal communication skills of a student.
- Software engineer
- Computer programmer
- Interface engineer
- Coding professionals in various online agencies
DIT (DIPLOMA IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY)
DURATION :- 10 MONTHS
ELIGIBILITY :- 12TH
|SERIAL NO.||COURSE CONTENTS||DURATION
|1||Introduction to Computer||10 Days
|2||Fundamental of Computer||10 Days
|3||Operating System||1 Month
|4||Microsoft Paint||1 Month
|5||Microsoft Word||1 Month
|6||Microsoft Excel||1 Month
|7||Microsoft Power Point||1 Month
|9||Programming in C++||2 Months